EARLY CHILDHOOD GROUP CLASSES
**VERY LIMITED SPOTS OPEN**
Taught by Rachael G., former Music Educator with 14 years experience teaching elementary music in the public school system.
Caregiver and child music class. Designed to introduce the concepts of being tuneful (where children can think and sing tunes in their head voice), beatful (where children can keep the beat to music and rhymes) and artful (where children can learn to appreciate and participate in the expressive qualities of music).
The goal of the class is to begin building a musical foundation in young children and allow them to explore many different facets of music.
Activities will involve singing and listening to music, exploration of instruments and playing instruments with songs and rhymes, and movement exploration activities with movement props such as scarves and a parachute.
We can't wait for you to join us!
Benefits of early childhood music
• Children who start early with their music have shown to have greater aptitude towards learning instruments much faster.
• There are numerous studies regarding children who have had music training early in their life perform better socially and academically as they mature.
• Parents get to meet other parents at our childhood classes.
• Build and even stronger bond with your child as you both have fun with music learning and games together!
• Overall, children tend to be “ahead of the learning curve” if they have had musical experience in their childhood.
Enrollment is open NOW
FEE IS $100 PER MONTH, PER CHILD.