Read about our student of the month here!
1. Tell us about yourself!
I am a very laid-back guy.
2. What is your favorite hobby?
Playing the piano.
3. What got you interested in music?
Listening to 80s rock music in the car, with my dad and sister, on the way to and from school.
4. What has been the biggest thing you've discovered since starting music lessons with us?
I discovered I love playing piano covers of well-known rock songs!
5. What is one of your life goals?
To have a happy family and a nice home when I grow up.
6. Anything else you would like to mention?
I would like to thank Mr. Jacob, in particular, for getting me to where I am right now; he has been an amazing teacher and friend.
7. What would you tell a friend about the Music Academy of Acadiana?
It is an amazing place with incredible teachers and staff. These past 4 years as a student have been the best 4 years of my life!
Make sure that you attend your lessons, show consistent practice and ask your teacher to
nominate you for a student of the month entry!