Read about our student of the month here!
1) Tell us about yourself!
My name is Juliana Troyanowski and I am 7 years old and I go to ESA (Episcopal School of Acadiana).
2 What is your favorite hobby?
I like to draw and I also like to do cartwheels.
3) What got you interested in music?
My uncle. He thought I should try violin so my mom signed me up. He was happy.
4) What has been the biggest thing you've discovered since starting music lessons with us?
My teacher, Miss Lucy, can play a lot of instruments!
5) What is one of your life goals?
To be an artist.
6) Anything else you would like to mention?
Miss Lucy is cool.
7) What would you tell a friend about the Music Academy of Acadiana?
Music lessons are fun and recitals are scary but they are fun, too!
Make sure that you attend your lessons, show consistent practice and ask your teacher to
nominate you for a student of the month entry!