Read about our student of the month here!
1) Tell us about yourself!
I am a eleven year old who attends Fatima in fifth grade. Besides piano, I am very athletic and I love outdoor games, and I also play baseball.
2 What is your favorite hobby?
Piano, organ, and baseball
3) What got you interested in music?
My mom won free piano lessons and I was all in!
4) What has been the biggest thing you've discovered since starting music lessons with us?
Music Academy has taught me better technique and my teacher keeps pushing me.
5) What is one of your life goals?
One of my life goals would be to become a really good pianist and a really good organist.
6) Anything else you would like to mention?
I have one sister and two brothers, and I am the only one that plays piano. Also I really like swimming in the summer and I like to roller skate in the summer and the winter.
7) What would you tell a friend about the Music Academy of Acadiana?
I would say, "This is a good place to go and learn an instrument."
Make sure that you attend your lessons, show consistent practice and ask your teacher to
nominate you for a student of the month entry!